Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Bristol Police Department - Traffic Signs

  1. t signs.jpg
    To report a damaged or missing traffic sign that belongs to the City of Bristol, fill out and submit the form below. To report a missing street name sign, click the link below to notify the Bristol Public Works Department or call at (860) 584-7792. NOTE: Damaged or missing signs on state highways that pass through Bristol must be reported to CONNDOT in the link listed at the bottom of the page.
  3. Note street address, nearest intersection, etc...

  4. SIGN TYPE: Pick one
  5. DAMAGED/MISSING: Pick one
  6. Street sign
  7. * Sign type, notes, etc...
  8. If we need more information, please leave your email address.

  9. Leave This Blank:

  10. This field is not part of the form submission.