City of BristolBoard of Finance
Ladies and Gentlemen:
The regular Board of Finance Meeting will be held on Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 5:30 p.m. in City Hall Council Chambers, 111 North Main Street, Bristol, Connecticut.
1. Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance
2. Public Participation
3. Consent Agenda
a. Approval of Minutes: Regular Meeting – May 25, 2021 & Special Meeting – June 8, 2021 3a.
b. Comptroller’s Office: To accept the SAS 114 Audit Communication and place on file 3b.
c. Tax Office: Transfer of $28 within the Tax Office operating budget 3c.
d. Fire Department: Transfers totaling $17,500 within the Fire Department’s operating budget 3d.
e. Police Department: Transfers totaling $9,432 within the Police Department’s operating budget 3e.
f. Library: Additional appropriation of $175 within the Special Grants and Donations Fund 3f.
g. Department of Aging: Additional appropriation of $57,275 within the Aging operating budget 3g.
h. Economic & Community Development:
1. To place on file the Economic and Community Development Incentive Update 3h1.
2. Transfer of $569 within the Community Development Block Grant Fund 3h2.
i. Parks, Recreation, Youth and Community Services:
1. Additional appropriation of $75,000 within the Special Grants and Donations Fund 3i1.
2. Transfers of $19,533 within the Capital Projects Fund 3i2.
4. Committee Reports:
a. Insurance Committee – May 26, 2021 4a.
b. Insurance Committee – June 9, 2021 4b.
5. Board of Education:
a. Additional appropriation of $21,441 within the Student Activities Fund 5a.
b. Additional appropriation totaling $13,300 within the Special Grants and Donations Fund 5b.
c. Additional appropriation totaling $175,248 within the Special Education Grant Fund 5c.
d. Budget Update Financials Transfers SPED Cafe
6. Police Department: Approval of a bid waver to Axon Enterprise Inc. 6.7. ARP Task Force: Authorization to issue an RFP 7.
8. Fire Department: Transfer of $13,000 from the General Fund Contingency account 8.
9. Corporation Counsel:
a. Transfer $125,000 from the General Fund Contingency account 9a.
b. Additional appropriation of $125,000 within the Capital Projects Fund 9b.
c. To convene into Executive Session to discuss City of Bristol v. TSKP Studio, LLC, et al, Docket No. HHD-CV17-6084696-S and the Corporation Counsel’s request to transfer funds
10. Liaison Reports
11. Chairman’s Report
12. New Business:
13. Old Business:
14. Any other matter to come before said meeting
PER ORDER OF THE CHAIRPERSON
John E. Smith
For Information Only 1For Information Only 2
For Information Only 3
For Information Only 4
For Information Only 5
INFORMATION TO ACCESS THIS MEETING
Meeting ID: 939 3680 9134