The regular Board of Finance Meeting will be held on Tuesday, February 28, 2023, at 5:30 p.m. in City Hall West Meeting Room 1, 131 North Main Street, Bristol, Connecticut.
1. Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance
2. Public Participation
3. Consent Agenda a. Approval of Minutes: Regular Meeting – January 24, 2023 3a. b. ECD: To place on file the Economic and Community Development grant incentives 3b. c. ARP Task Force: Additional appropriation of $75,000 within the Coronavirus Recovery Fund 3c. d. Cemetery Commission: Additional appropriation of $1,700 within the Special Grants and Donation Fund 3d. e Library: Transfer of $200 within the Library operating budget 3e. f. Assessor: Transfer of $50 within the BOAA operating budget 3f. g. Fire: Transfer of $27,185 within the Fire operating budget 3g. h. BOE: 1. Additional appropriation totaling $11,877,946 within the Special Education Grant Fund 3h1. 2. Additional appropriation of $650,000 within the Capital Projects – Schools Fund 3h2. i. PRYCS: 1. Additional appropriation totaling $46,631.80 within the Special Grants and Donations Fund 3i1. 2. Decrease appropriations totaling $46,631.80 within the Special Grants and Donations Fund 3i2. 3.Transfer of $2,284 within the Special Grants and Donations Fund 3i3. j. Police: 1. Transfer of $5,000 within the Equipment Building Sinking Fund 3j1. 2. Additional appropriation of $50,000 within the Police Drug Asset Forfeiture Fund 3j2. 3. Additional appropriation of $2,500 within the Special Grants and Donations Fund 3j3. 4. Transfer of $16,000 within the Police Drug Asset Forfeiture Fund 3j4. 5. Transfer of $54 within the Communications operating budget 3j5.
5. Subcommittee Reports: a. Insurance Committee – January 26, 2023 5a. b. Insurance Committee – February 2, 2023 5b. c. Purchasing Committee – February 16, 2023 5c.
6. Public Works: a. Transfer of $80,000 within the Capital Non-Recurring Fund 6a. b. Additional appropriation of $80,000 within the Capital Projects Fund 6b.
7. City Council: a. Transfer of $381,365 within the General Fund 7a. b. Transfer of $107,750 from the General Fund Contingency account 7b. c. Additional appropriation of $13,495 within the Community Development Block Grant Fund 7c. d. Discussion regarding the Senior Homeowner Relief Program 7d.
8. Comptroller’s Office: Appointment of auditors through June 30, 2024 8.