Ladies and Gentlemen:
The regular Board of Finance Meeting will be held on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 5:30 p.m. in City Hall West Meeting Room 1, 131 North Main Street, Bristol, Connecticut.
1. Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance
2. Public Participation
3. Reorganization of the Board
4. Consent Agenda
a. Approval of Minutes:
1. Regular Meeting – December 20, 2022 4a1.
2. Special Meeting – January 10, 2023 4a2.
b. Approval of 2023 Budget Meeting Calendar 4b.
c. Purchasing: Quarterly Update on the Local Bidding Preference- December 31, 2022 4c.
d. School Readiness: Additional appropriation of $347,385 within the School Readiness operating budget 4d.
e. Assessor: Transfer of $2,000 within the Capital Non-Recurring Fund 4e.
f. Code Enforcement: Additional appropriation of $48,409 within the Special Grants and Donations Fund 4f.
g. Police Department:
1. Additional appropriation of $7,750 within the Special Grants and Donations Fund 4g1.
2. Additional appropriation of $7,430 within the Special Grants and Donations Fund 4g2.
3. Additional appropriation of $23,003 within the Special Grants and Donations Fund 4g3.
4. Additional appropriation of $85,684 within the Special Grants and Donations Fund 4g4.
1. Additional appropriation totaling $23,222 within the Special Grants and Donations Fund 4h1.
2. Transfers totaling $2,200 within the PRYCS operating budget 4h2.
1. Transfer of $4,560 within the General Fund 4i1.
2. Additional appropriation of $4,560 within the Equipment Building Sinking Fund 4i2.
5. Board of Education:
a. Budget Update 5a.
b. Approval of a bid waiver to Cravings Eatery 5b.
c. Approval of a bid waiver to IT Outlet 5c.
6. Subcommittee Reports: Banking & Audit Committee – January 19, 2023
7. City Council: Transfer of $30,000 from the General Fund Contingency account 7.
8. Liaison Reports
9. Chairman’s Report
10. New Business: Public Works: 1. Additional appropriation of $1,200,000 within the Coronavirus Recovery Fund New Business2. Transfer of $25,000 within the Public Works operating budget New Business
Department of Aging:1. Transfer of $7,032 within the Equipment Building Sinking Fund New Business11. Old Business:
12. Any other matter to come before said meeting
PER ORDER OF THE CHAIRPERSON
John E. Smith
For Information Only 1
For Information Only 2
For Information Only 3
INFORMATION TO ACCESS THIS MEETING
Meeting ID: 834 0392 1047