Ladies and Gentlemen:
The regular Board of Finance Meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 5:30 p.m. in City Hall Council Chambers, 111 North Main Street, Bristol, Connecticut.
1. Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance
2. Public Participation
3. Consent Agenda
a. Approval of Minutes: Regular Meeting – August 24, 2021 3a.
b. Emergency Management: Additional appropriation of $325 within the Special Grants and Donations Fund 3b.
c. School Readiness: Reduce the School Readiness grant appropriation by $3,045 3c.
d. Water Pollution Control:
1. Transfers totaling $1,293 within the Sewer Operating and Assessment Fund 3d1.2. Additional appropriation of $80,481 within the WPC Capital Non-Recurring Fund 3d2.
e. Board of Education: Additional appropriation totaling $2,913,738 within the Special Education Grant Fund 3e.
f. Police Department: Additional appropriation of $35,000 within the Police Department’s operating budget 3f.
g. Public Works:
1. Transfers totaling $20,435 within the Public Works operating budget 3g1.
2. Additional appropriation of $16,000 within the LoCIP Fund 3g2
3. Transfer of $24,000 within the LoCIP Fund 3g3.
h. Comptroller’s Office:
1. Additional appropriation of $52,858 within the Capital Projects Fund as of June 30, 2021 3h1.
2. Additional appropriation of $1,154,935 within the Police Department’s Special Services as of June 30, 2021 3h2.
3. Additional appropriation of $28,652 within the Public Works operating budget as of June 30, 2021 3h3.
4. Additional appropriation of $1,127,927 within the Special Grants and Donations Fund as of June 30, 2021 3h4.
5. Transfers totaling $100,222 within the Special Grants and Donations Fund as of June 30, 2021 3h5.
6. Additional appropriation totaling $490,030 within the General Fund as of June 30, 2021 3h6.
4. Committee Reports- Banking & Audit Committee – September 24, 2021 4.
5. Board of Education:
a. Budget Update Financial Update Transfers Cafe SPED
b. Request for a bid waiver to The Music Lab, LLC & School Mint 5b.
c. Additional appropriation of $2,380,440 within the Equipment Building Sinking Fund as of June 30, 2021 5c.
d. Additional appropriation of $1,480,550 within the Capital Projects Fund – Schools as of June 30, 2021 5d.
e. Transfers totaling $3,860,990 within the General Fund as of June 30, 2021 5e.
f. Appointment of BOF Member to the NEMS Building Committee
6. Fire Department: Transfer of $6,440 from the General Fund Contingency account 6.
7. Executive Session: To consider the reasonableness of proposed fee arrangements between the Retirement Board and Beirne Wealth Consulting Services, LLC
8. Liaison Reports
9. Chairman’s Report
10. New Business:
11. Old Business:
12. Any other matter to come before said meeting
PER ORDER OF THE CHAIRPERSON
John E. Smith
For Information Only 1For Information Only 2For Information Only 3For Information Only 4
INFORMATION TO ACCESS THIS MEETING
Meeting ID: 870 8630 9451