Acceptance of meeting minutes
Meeting Minutes of 01-15-2020
Employee / Volunteer Recognition:
- Dave McConnell, qualifying for Landscape Gardener
- Cody Lombardi selected as new Park Maintainer
- Steven Alvarez qualified for Skilled Utility Worker
- Stephen Bynum, passes probation for Youth & Community Services Supervisor
- Sarah Larson passes probation for the Deputy Superintendent position.
- Acknowledgement of former Park Commissioner James Dumont passing
Superintendent's Report for February 2020
Smoking Prohibited in the Parks Ordinance Change
New Department Logo / Rebranding
Presentation of All Heart Pop-Up Parks from the Mayor's Youth Cabinet
Approval of car show event at Muzzy Field
NEXGEN Facility Use Request Form
Approval of the partial closure of Memorial Boulevard on March 18, 2020 night before until noon for a monument tour at 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. with French Exchange students.
Presentation from Mary Rydingsward, Pequabuck River Watershed Association on Kern Park bio-infiltration project.
Consider a request from the Aquatics Supervisor to reduce non-resident day passes to the outdoor pools.
Discussion on re-convening planning of the 100th Anniversary of the Memorial Boulevard
Building & Maintenance Committee
Budget & Finance Committee
City Council Liaison Updates
Report and discussion of Memorial Boulevard repaving / one lane project