If You Move

You must fill out a new Voter Registration Card if you are new to Bristol. You may also use this form to change your address within town.

The application is available by calling the Registrars of Voters Office at (860) 584-6165. You may also download the application here, which can be mailed to:

Registrars of Voters
111 North Main Street
Bristol, CT 06010